Property Condition Assessments
Property Condition Assessments (PCA) are used for a wide variety of purposes including risk management, building inspection pre-sale evaluations, reserve studies, and immediate cost and repair information. PCA’s follow industry standards, but in addition they need to be geared to each project’s specific needs.
National Condo Inspections’ staff of engineers and architects has the expertise to provide concise information tailored to those unique needs. When selecting a PCA company, experience matters. NCI’s expert professionals have completed more than 2,000 PCA’s in the last five years on projects of all types and sizes.
Our comprehensive Property Condition Assessments include a review of your project’s site improvements, building improvements, building mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems, tenant spaces, and other unique issues tailored to individual projects.
Property Condition Assessment Highlights:
- Comprehensive PCA provides detailed examination of entire project
- PCA data versatile for future inspection, study, and other project needs
- Conforms to ASTM E2018-08 industry standard
- Prepared by expert professional engineers and architects
- High quality digital reports for simple information management and submission
Contact us today for a no cost consultation.